2018 Buzz Williams Basketball Camps
WHEN (3 Sessions):
JUNE 25-28 (Boys and Girls Grades 1st – Rising 12th)
July 16-19 (Boys and Girls Grades 1st – Rising 7th)
July 23-26 (Boys and Girls Grades 1st – Rising 7th)
WHERE: Hahn Hurst Basketball Center
605 Washington St SW Blacksburg, VA 24061
– On-site Registration will begin on first day of camp (June 25, July 16, July 19) From 8:00AM-9:00AM
– Camp Concludes on Thursday, of each camp, at Noon.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][qode_button_v2 target=”_blank” font_weight=”600″ hover_effect=”” text=”REGISTER HERE” link=”https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TeamWilliamsLLC?orglink=camps-registration” color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#000000″ font_size=”32″][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2826″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” qode_css_animation=””][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
THE PURPOSE OF OUR DAY CAMP IS TO HELP ASPIRING PLAYERS DEVELOP AND IMPROVE THEIR BASKETBALL SKILLS IN A HARD-WORKING YET FUN ENVIRONMENT. RULES OF THE GAME AND BASKETBALL FUNDAMENTALS WILL BE TAUGHT THROUGH INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP INSTRUCTION WITH PRACTICE, DRILLS, AND COMPETITION.
– Free T-Shirt for every camper
– Instruction coming from Collegiate level coaches
– Skill and Age appropriate competition
– 1 coach for every 10 campers (guaranteed to #getBETTER)
– Report card analyzing your game as well as individual workout program
– On-site care by our 1st Class athletic trainers
– Individual and 3-on-3 competitions
– Tour of Campus and Athletic Facility
$259 – FULL DAY (9am-4pm)
$159 – HALF DAY (9am-12pm)[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2824″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” qode_css_animation=””][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
We will provide lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. However, if you choose to send food with your child, that is fine. Thursday, camp ends at noon and we will not provide lunch.
– Warm Up
– Individual instruction
– 3 on 3 competitions
– Fun interactive games
– 5 on 5 games
– Camps concludes
*Camp Schedule Subject to change
What To Bring
– Basketball shoes
– Cash for camp store (campers can deposit cash into bank for ‘Camp Cash Cards’ credit system to avoid carrying large amounts of money throughout the camp)
– Athletic Shorts
– For campers who need to carry medication with them throughout the camp day, we recommend a string backpack labeled clearly with the camper’s name.
If there is an injury before camp, a medical refund minus a $20.00 processing fee will be issued only if a note from a diagnosing physician is submitted seven days before the start of camp.
If an emergency or injury takes place prior to the start of camp, you must notify us immediately of your need to withdraw from camp and a note must be issued within 48 hours to the start of camp. A refund will be issued once note from a diagnosing physician is submitted.
Email Camp@CoachBuzzWilliams.com if you have any other questions!