– Free T-Shirt for every camper
– Instruction coming from Collegiate level coaches
– Skill and Age appropriate competition
– 1 coach for every 10 campers (guaranteed to #getBETTER)
– Report card analyzing your game as well as individual workout program
– On-site care by our 1st Class athletic trainers
– Individual and 3-on-3 competitions
– Tour of Campus and Athletic Facility
$259 – FULL DAY (9am-4pm)
$159 – HALF DAY (9am-12pm)
We will provide lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. However, if you choose to send food with your child, that is fine. Thursday, camp ends at noon and we will not provide lunch.
– Warm Up
– Individual instruction
– 3 on 3 competitions
– Fun interactive games
– 5 on 5 games
– Camps concludes
*Camp Schedule Subject to change
What To Bring
– Basketball shoes
– Cash for camp store (campers can deposit cash into bank for ‘Camp Cash Cards’ credit system to avoid carrying large amounts of money throughout the camp)
– Athletic Shorts
– For campers who need to carry medication with them throughout the camp day, we recommend a string backpack labeled clearly with the camper’s name.
If there is an injury before camp, a medical refund minus a $20.00 processing fee will be issued only if a note from a diagnosing physician is submitted seven days before the start of camp.
If an emergency or injury takes place prior to the start of camp, you must notify us immediately of your need to withdraw from camp and a note must be issued within 48 hours to the start of camp. A refund will be issued once note from a diagnosing physician is submitted.
Camp Contact: Josh Chambers
These sports camps are owned, controlled and operated by Buzz Williams at Virginia Tech. The word “Hokie(s)”, or any other reference to Virginia Tech are by permission of the University, and do not indicate, express or imply in any fashion involvement of the University in the operation or control of the camp, whose sole operator is (name of sport coach). Additionally, authorized use of Virginia Tech owned logos and trademarks does not imply an endorsement of the event or camp.